Check the Excel Essentials Course:
Quickly learn how to insert header and footer information to your Excel sheets. This is great if you’d like to optimize your print outs of your Excel sheets or PDF files.
In this Excel Basics tutorial we cover different topics such as:
1. How to insert a header & a footer in your documents. We take a look at two options. One option uses “Page Layout”.
2. How to insert pictures in the header – such as your logo and how to adjust it so it fits better on the printed page.
3. How to add page numbers to the footer of your Excel sheets. Also how to add existing page number from the number of printed pages
4. How to copy an existing header or footer to other tabs
5. How to remove headers and footers in your Excel files.
★ Links to related videos: ★
If you’re interested in Excel basics, check out my playlist:
★★ My Online Excel Courses ★★
🕮 Excel Resources I Recommend 🕮
✉ Subscribe & get my Excel top 10 formulas e-book for free